Hey Bread Heads!
Continuing with our series of easy bread-related appetizers, this may be the simplest one yet! It couldn't be easier and tastes incredible, so read through below and give it a try!
- Leftover or fresh batard or baguette
- Goat cheese
- Sea salt (coarse grain or flake salt if you have it!)
- Olive oil
- Cut up your bread into 1/2 or 1/4 inch slices
- Coat in olive oil and toast until crispy and golden brown. You can toast on a grill, heat up in a skillet, or (if you're making a lot) place on a baking sheet and bake at 375° F for 10 min., flip, and bake another 5-10 min. until golden
- (Optional) Warm up goat cheese in the oven or microwave until heated through and soft
- Plate the goat cheese, honey, sea salt, and crostinis for you and your guests to assemble
- Alternatively, you could spread the goat cheese on each crostini, drizzle with honey, and top with sea salt yourself!
That's it! This is a great way to use up your day-old baguettes or throw together a last-minute appetizer that will still impress! Thanks for tuning in! Be sure to subscribe to our newsletter below for more recipes, tips & tricks!
This is so quick, easy and yummy! Love it!